Importing iPhone / iPad contacts
1) Sign in as a free user with your email account. You can currently upload up to 200 contacts with the free account.
2) Go to the settings tab to import some of your contacts.
- Only contacts with valid addresses will be uploaded. The addresses don't have to be perfect - but contacts without addresses will not be uploaded.
- Just import the contacts that have valid, complete addresses. These are integrated by the GREEN toggle. If you have contacts that you don't want to include, simply change the toggle.
Uploading contacts from your Address Book
To upload contacts, navigate to the "Settings" page (gear tab at bottom of iPhone screen or light-background button on lower right of map screen on iPad)
One of the options presented will be "Click to import Address Book)
- The dialog box that pops up will ask you to wait until you see that the contacts are loaded.
- If it shows that you have space for remaining contacts, you will be presented with a list of contacts that have complete address information (so that they can be mapped)
- Import the contacts that have valid, complete addresses. These are integrated by the GREEN toggle. If you have contacts that you don't want to include, simply change the toggle.
- Only contacts with valid addresses be toggled for importing. The addresses don't have to be perfect - but contacts without addresses will not be uploaded.
- Any contacts that you don't want to upload can be "Deselected" by turning off the green button.
- When you are finished selecting contacts, you can tap the "Upload" button and the contacts will be loaded.
- Once back in the settings menu, select Done and then tap "Refresh" on the main contact listing header.
- Go to the PROSPECTS tab and tap the Refresh button. Your nearest contacts will appear.
- Tap on the compass to get driving directions.
- Tap on the phone to make a phone call.
- Tap on the Flag to record a visit or cold-call to your prospect.
- Tap on the middle of the contact cell to bring up the screen to edit contact info.
- By default, the uploaded contacts will be labeled as "Prime" and can be viewed on the contact map as "Prime" contacts.
- Go to the MAP tab to view customers, Prime accounts and other contact info on your map
- Click and Drag the Purple Planning map pin to have iVun center prospect contacts as an alternative to centering around your own location